We are fundamentally changing the boating industry for the better. Follow our progress in making electric transportation on the water better than travel on fossil fuels.
Read the latest news from Candela.
- France SailGP Team using C-7 as chase boatAs the Formula 1 of sailing returns to San Francisco for the Mubadala United…
- The opening of our first US test drive center in San FranciscoWe are thrilled to announce the official opening of our Candela US…
- See our Candela C-8 perform its first successful first flightThe world’s most anticipated electric boat has completed its maiden flight. Candela…
- Candela C-8 will be offered on subscription through Agapi Boat ClubBoaters will soon be able to subscribe to Candela C-8 through a partnership…
- Candela is recognized on Sweden’s best start-up’s list 2021We’re honored and excited to have been selected as one of Sweden’s…
- E-Prize: Here is Sweden’s smartest climate innovationsWe’re proud to be one of three finalists in E-prize, Sweden’s largest…
PR & Communications Manager
+46 (0) 76 537 6678
- Polestar and Candela join forces to make electric boats mainstream
- Candela P-12 enables public transport faster than cars and subway
- Electric flying passenger boat with zero footprint debuts in Venice: Candela P-8 Voyager
- Candela C-8 performs successful first flight – ushering in a new era of electric foiling powerboats
- Candela’s electric speedboats are coming to the New Zealand market
- Candela secures €24M investment led by EQT Ventures
- Round-the-world sailor, ex-Google “Anti-Plastic warrior” Tanguy de Lamotte will spearhead electric boat revolution in the US
- Introducing Candela C-8: The “iPhone moment” for electric boats
- Introducing the Candela C-POD
- Launching the world’s first foiling water taxi – Candela P-8 Shuttle
Read the latest posts from our progress within R&D and the frontier of electric hydrofoiling.
- First electric, foiling boat aces world’s strictest safety and noise testThe first of a new breed of maritime transport successfully passed one…
- How we redefine boatingMaking boats electric is inherently difficult. A 7,5 m long planing recreational…
- Designing the drivetrainGiven that we’re the only electric active hydrofoiling leisure boatmakers in the…
Feel free to use the following images when telling others about our boats & innovation.